The Eastern Oklahoma VA Health Care System is seeking volunteers to serve on its Veteran and Family Advisory Council from October 2018 to September 2019.
The council is a working taskforce that strives to improve the patient experience for all Veterans by providing feedback to hospital leadership.
Advisory Council Membership Requirements:
- Not employed by VA
- Become enrolled as a VA Volunteer
- You or family member receive care through EOVAHCS
- Have time to attend monthly meetings and activities
- Have a desire to bring about meaningful change
- Ability to use own experience constructively
Interested Veterans must fill out an Advisory Council application, which is located at https://www.muskogee.va.gov/Advisory-Council-Application-2018.docx. Please email application to Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1, 2018.
For more information, please contact Maureen Herd at 918-577-3559 or Maureen.email@example.com.