- MONDAY: Cuban Sandwich, Meat Loaf
- TUESDAY: Roast Turkey/Ham, Street Tacos
- WEDNESDAY: Chicken Fried Steak, Mimi’s Chicken Casserole
- THURSDAY: Italian Lasagna, Gut Buster Burrito
- FRIDAY: Premium Burger, Mexican Lasagna
And another new twist: Delivery through DoorDash.
The restaurant, which is under the new management of a private economic group led by John Cruz, is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., also serving homemade pies and cakes.
The economic group is also planning to re-open The Rail Taproom downtown and La Cabanita on East Side Boulevard.
“We are planning on opening six places by summer,” Cruz said. “The idea is to keep Muskogee open in the aftermath of the pandemic.”